Frequently Asked Questions
Who do I contact for services?
CSI has Specialists who are experienced at asking the appropriate questions to assist you with the services you need. You can call CSI today at 1-800-282-6409
What services can referred caregivers provide?
- Skilled Nursing (RN’s and LPN’s)
- Nursing assessments
- Assistance with activities of daily living – C.N.A’s and Home Health Aides
- Shower or bed bath visit
- Assistance with personal care
- Meal Preparation
- Respite care
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia care
- Transportation to doctor’s visits
- Medication reminders
- Vacation caregivers
- Healthcare Supplemental Staffing Services and Patient Observers
Does CSI conduct background screenings?
Yes. CSI conducts extensive background screenings including Level 2 (FDLE and FBI) background checks, reference checks , and verification of professional licenses and credentials.
Does CSI accept Long Term Care Insurance?
Yes, CSI does accept benefits from all Long Term Care (LTC) insurance companies. Our dedicated LTC staff is available to assist you with the documents that your insurance company may require in order to initiate your claim. The CSI staff is also available to you to verify benefits within your policy with the LTC representative. Assignment of Benefits is also accepted.
Can CSI refer a caregiver to provide back-up coverage if the schedule worker cannot come to work?
Yes. CSI’s Customer Service Department is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you learn that a scheduled caregiver cannot work and you ask CSI to refer a caregiver to provide back-up coverage, CSI can begin work immediately to refer an independent caregiver to provide the coverage.
What are CSI’s payment options?
- Private Pay : credit Card
- Private Third-Party Payers
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Managed-Care Organizations
- Commercial Insurances: Aetna, United Healthcare, BlueCross BlueShield
- Public Third-Party Payers
- Medicaid Waiver
- Older American Act: Council on Aging
- Community Organizations
Referrals of rigorously screened caregivers who can deliver the best in value, reliability, and quality in the communities we serve.